CardioPart 12 WLAN
A convinving workflow wireless, robust, ultramobile and hygienic
In daily routine, ECG machines need to be wheeled around hospitals to collect ECG at the bedside. This can often be difficult and time consuming requiring the use of elevators.
The AMEDTEC solution is a 12-lead resting ECG which fits into your pocket. Its compact design is equipped with a brilliant display and available on a 24/7 basis. Chargeable using the associated docking station.
- compact and easy to disinfect, which guarantees mobility and hygiene in daily routine use
- modern, precise measuring technology using Wi-Fi data transfer
- incorporating integrated bar code scanner to read patient information
- complete integration of patient data and orders from AMEDTEC ECGpro® data management system and thus from HIS/PACS or practice software
- particularly suitable for paperless workflow including mobile order lists
Precise data acquisition, intuitive operation and fast flow of information. Well thought out and applicationoriented
- automatic recording of resting and rhythm ECGs
- ECG interpretation using the Hanover ECG System, HES®
- reliable PM detection thanks to the high sampling rate